0.5HP DMS2 Pumps
The highlights of our pumps are that these are compact, easy for installation and less maintenance.Our special features include continues operation, higher efficiencies, quit operation and high working pressure. DMS2 pumps are for operation without foot valves. The internal clearances are kept minimum and for this reason these pumpsets are intended for use with clean water, free from solids, abrasives and fibrous material.
These pumps are used for domestic water supply, industrial applications, storage tank filling etc. Motor & pump portions of all pumpsets are tested as per the requirements of IS:8472. Dynamic balancing of rotor assembly ensures better life for bearings and seals. Pump portion is made up of close grained cast iron casing and brass forged impeller.
Important Notes :
- Use ISI marked quality pipes.
- Proper size of pipes should be installed as specified in nameplate.
- Reduce number of bends and elbows in the pipeline.
- The pump should be run for a few minutes atleast once in 2 days to prevent the pump from seizure due to rust build-up.
- Muddy water will damage the pump. Use strainer at the bottom end of the suction pump.
- Ensure that the pump does not run dry to avoid damage to mechanical seal and impellers.